18 Σεπτεμβρίου 2007

Jens Lekman | Night Falls Over Kortedala


























Οπαδοί του Morrissey όλων των χωρών, ενωθείτε!

1.
before you know it you are somebody's soldier
you get a gun and you name it after a girlfriend

2.
Well sometimes I almost regret it/like I regret my regrets
I see myself on my deathbed saying/"I wish I would have loved less"

3.
But sister, it's the opposite of hallelujah
It's the opposite of being you
You don't know 'cause it just passes right through you
You don't know what I'm going through

4.
Nina I can be your boyfriend
so you can stay with your girlfriend
Your father is a sweet old man
but it is hard for him to understand
that you wanna love a woman

5.
i have a love/i have a love for this world,
a kind of love that will break my heart
a kind of love that reconstructs and remodels the past
that adds a dryness to the dry august grass
that adds the sunshine to the magnifying glass
and makes me fight for something that cant last

6.
i am leaving you/because i don't love you
i am leaving you/because i don't love you
i'm sorry i have to be this/brutally honest, nicole
but my excuses were babies/of snow that i just could not hold
[...]
i'm so sorry i couldn't love you enough
i'm so sorry i couldn't love you enough

7.
my hand is wrapped in toilet paper/and my shirts all blood red

i see you standing there like an angel/and i say baby i must be dead

8.
When Shirin cuts my hair/it’s like a love affair
Let those locks fall to the ground/or let them stay there

9.
I had a good time at the party when everyone had left
I flirted with a girl in sign language 'cause she was deaf
It was a strange time in my life
It was a strange time in my life

10.
I think I'm gonna drop my cool now
The best way to touch your heart is to make an ass of myself

11.
I'd be Snowphish, you'd be Sunny, we could start a little farm with little white bunnies
just cause watching them copulate is very funny


lyrics
secretly canadian

4.5/5

Ένας από τους πέντε δίσκους της χρονιάς.

5 σχόλια: